HOW IT WORKS
The LoanStart.com Process
At LoanStart.com, we try to pair you with an affiliate lender or lending partner that can offer you a loan. Our secure process is designed to be quick and simple. With our streamlined process, you could receive your money as soon as the next business day.
Our request process is simple, as well as secure. Just fill in our short form and provide some basic personal, banking, and income information. We also ask the reason for your loan, how much money you need, and your credit type.
A short period of time after your request is submitted, you will learn whether or not you have been paired with one of our affiliate lenders or lending partners. If your request is accepted, you may eventually receive a loan agreement, which will disclose the terms of the loan – interest rates, applicable fees, the total amount you will need to repay, and the timeframe for repayment. Be sure to read the agreement completely before signing it and accepting the loan.
Then, as soon as the next business day, your funds will be deposited into your personal bank account.
We accept requests from people with a wide range of credit scores, but there are still some basic requirements for completing the request process (meeting these requirements does not guarantee approval for a loan):
- Age: You must be 18 years of age or older.
- ID: You must possess a valid Social Security number.
- Residency: You must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Proof of income: You should be able to provide proof of income by demonstrating full-time employment, self-employment, Social Security benefits, or regular disability benefits. A pay stub or other form of income verification may be requested by the lender or lending partner.
- Bank account: Since the majority of lenders will deposit your funds directly into your account, you must have a personal bank account.
- Credit score: Lenders may require you to show proof of previous financial responsibility. Eligibility may depend on several factors, including: recent or active bankruptcies, a pattern of late payments, outstanding accounts that are more than 60 days overdue, debts that cannot be repaid by your current income, and recently charged-off accounts.
What is a Personal Installment Loan?
At LoanStart.com, we try to pair you with a lender or lending partner that offers personal installment loans. This is a type of loan that’s repaid over time. You can request a personal loan for $1,000 to $40,000. We will not charge you a fee for submitting a request through our site.
We are not a lender. It is our job to try to pair you with a lender or lending partner from our network of loan providers.
Requesting a Personal Installment loan is simple and easy. All you need to do is submit your basic personal and financial information through our secure request form. A lender may then make you an offer that may suit your personal financial needs. The lender may also provide you with a loan agreement for you to review and sign. Be sure to completely review the agreement and all of the lender’s terms (rates, fees, repayment terms, etc.) before you sign the agreement. Once the agreement has been signed, your money can be deposited into your personal bank account as soon as the next business day.
The availability of Personal Installment loans depends on the regulations in the state where you reside. If available, the amount of your loan and its rates and fees is based on your state of residence. The lenders and lending partners we work with offer 61 day to 84 month loan terms with an APR range of 4.84% to 35.99%.
To better understand the financial implications of the interest and finance charges associated with a personal loan with a maximum APR of 35.99 percent, please consider the following representative example: If you were to borrow a $10,000 loan with a 24-month loan term, you would have a monthly payment of up to $590.42. Your total repayment amount would be up to $14,170.08.